DESIGN & DOCUMENTATION
LARGE DEVELOPMENTS, MULTI-LEVEL RESIDENTIAL AND MULTI-LEVEL MIXED USE PROJECTS
Our service for builders, construction firms and developers is simple: we help you increase the marketability and value of your developments.
We've worked with a number of developers and builders to optimise floor plans and material selection, as well as suppliers to increase the value of each property. The result is more money in their pocket per development. We can work alongside your project or administration team, your architect or even your interior design team, or take over existing designs.
Case Study: 888 Glenhuntly Road, Caulfield
Development: 23 apartments over three levels
Design review of internal plans for Shangri-La Construction’s development at 888 Glenhuntly Road, Caulfield resulted in 8% increase of saleable space and storage, effectively increasing its marketability and value.
While keeping the same building footprint we managed to turn all studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments into 1 and 2 + study respectively. The result for the developers was:
- Value increased by 6% OR
- An additional $650K profit for our client on the entire development
- Conduct a design review of the development project (usually through town planning drawings);
- Assess the proposed project from the perspective of maximising the longevity and effectiveness of design in the long-term;
- Offer recommendations to minimise cost of building and materials wastage;
- Optimise the usage of available space – adding value to the development by providing cost-effective space solutions;
- Deliver solutions that are not driven solely by the latest trends, but are conscious of how people will live in the next 5 to 10 years.